[bct] braille lite problem

  • From: "jean parker" <disabilityradio@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 18:43:01 +0530

Yes I know it's old technology but I'm in a real jam. Somehow, I have gotten it into one handed mode and I can't get it out. Since it's in this mode I can't get to the help files either. It's an easy solution I know, but I just can't remember what it is. Anyone know?

Jean

----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Strobel - kb3ham" <kb3ham@xxxxxxxxxxx>