[bct] Re: bookport question

  • From: "Larry Skutchan" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 14:14:27 -0500

Steve: it is pretty easy to search through large bodies of text with the Book Port, but I'm not sure if that particular version is available on the net. I'd do some googling and check it out. If you could find one in html format, I think it would be indexed to make it easy to navigate from section to section.

You're not going to be able to search on the audio version though.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve "The Jazz Man" Bauer" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>