[bct] bookport question

  • From: "Steve \"The Jazz Man\" Bauer" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 12:49:37 -0600

OK, this may seem like a strange question, but let me lead into it.

I am Catholic and yesterday, before Mas, I went to Confession. As I was leaving the Confessional, my Priest stoped me, he asked if I had ever seen a Trio? I told him I had not actually put my hands on one, but knew a little about them. He handed me his to check out. then he proceeded to demo how he has the entire New Testament on his Trio. He quickly found the verses for the Gospel and played me about a minute of audio. The quality was amazing. he went on to tell me the other audio files of prayers and other Priest stuff he has on his Trio.

Ok now to my question.

I am considering purchasing a BookPort. Assuming I have enough memory, can I do the same thing? Are there files out there already that I could download to the Bookport of the Catholic New Testament? Then would there be an easy way to search for a specific Chapter and/or verse?

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks.

Steve Bauer
http://www.jazznotes.net