[bct] Re: book port manual Comment

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 12:20:28 -0500

Hi Mary.

I'm looking at my master and it isn't that way.  Which version of the
manual are you looking at?  There should be a date on the title page.

>>> maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Monday, November 14, 2005 10:59:14 AM
Hi Larry,

This is a bit off topic, but I looked at the book port documentation
this morning and noticed that in the heading level 1 section "Other
Functions, starting with the level 2 section "move File", every line
after that, including paragraphs, is designated as a heading level two,
except for headings that aren't level 2. It looks funny having all the
lines in paragraphs designated as level 2 headings. I'm not sure if this
is a malfunction in Internet Explorer or if the HTML code in the manual
needs to be fixed.
I am reading the book and will probably get a Book Port. It looks too
good to pass up.