[bct] book port manual Comment

  • From: <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 07:59:14 -0800

Hi Larry,

This is a bit off topic, but I looked at the book port documentation this
morning and noticed that in the heading level 1 section "Other Functions,
starting with the level 2 section "move File", every line after that, including
paragraphs, is designated as a heading level two, except for headings that
aren't level 2. It looks funny having all the lines in paragraphs designated as
level 2 headings. I'm not sure if this is a malfunction in Internet Explorer or
if the HTML code in the manual needs to be fixed.
I am reading the book and will probably get a Book Port. It looks too good to
pass up.

Mary