[bct] blind teens chat

  • From: "Michelle Pryor" <mlturtle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 15:43:09 -0700

Hey a while back I wrote about  having a blind teens chat for my podcast.
The teens I had in mind are available this weekend so we've settled on
sunday at 1:30. So, if you are a teen feel free to join us and if you know
of any teens pass it on. I have some general questions I will be asking
about how they function in school comunity and faimly, but I want it to be
sort of open for them to interact with each other so its more of a chat then
a panel. Anyway, feel free to join and pass this on,.
Shelly