[bct] Re: birthday wishes

  • From: "Tiffany Black" <tifflblack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 21:38:49 -0700

Sounds like a fun day.

From: blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Maria R.
Sent: Sunday, May 14, 2006 7:34 PM
To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bct] Re: birthday wishes

I want to send a big thank you to all of my BCT community for all of those
terrific birthday wishes, hugs, etc.  Yes, I had a really great birthday.
Lynne and another good friend took me to a street fair where we purchased
some items.  then they took me to dinner at a Spanish style restaurant named
Francisco's where I had Salad, lobster bisque, surf 'n turf, flan for
dessert, and a pina colada.  The food at this restaurant was really
delicious, and the service was great.  they even had some braill menus,
though the prices had not been up-dated.  I don't care, though, I'd like to
return to try something else.
Thank you all so very much again.