[bct] Re: birthday wishes

  • From: "Maria R." <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 22:33:50 -0400

I want to send a big thank you to all of my BCT community for all of those
terrific birthday wishes, hugs, etc.  Yes, I had a really great birthday.
Lynne and another good friend took me to a street fair where we purchased some
items.  then they took me to dinner at a Spanish style restaurant named
Francisco's where I had Salad, lobster bisque, surf 'n turf, flan for dessert,
and a pina colada.  The food at this restaurant was really delicious, and the
service was great.  they even had some braill menus, though the prices had not
been up-dated.  I don't care, though, I'd like to return to try something else.

Thank you all so very much again.