[bct] Re: binorral mics

  • From: "Jim Ruby" <jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 21:02:22 -0600

From the faq at blindcooltech:
What are those binaural microphones you use?
The microphones that we have been using in recent episodes on the street are
SP-TFB-2 Sound Professionals In-Ear Binaural microphones. There are two
models, and
we are using the less sensative one.

I have one of these actually two of them the first ones they shipped were
defective and they sent me out another set asap with a return shipping
label. Very nice people at: Sound Professionals for sure:).

TEAMinator: http://goldpower.teaminator.com
12 daily pro: http://www.12dailypro.com/?ref=47996
Creative Investments: http://creative-investments.biz/?ref=goldpower