[bct] Re: binaural mics

  • From: "Kitty Litter" <n8kl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 10:00:49 -0500

First you need to mark the mics so you know the right from the left because if you put the windscreens on it is hard to tell. And you do need windscreens if you do any recording outside. I hook the mics over the front of the ear so the mics are lying near each temple. The mics are very good but it does take a few minutes to untangle the cord and get them hooked up to your ears, they don't seem real secure to me either. If that isn't the correct way to use them then I would like to know what is. When you first get them it is pretty complicated to figure out what is going on if you can't see the pictures.