[bct] binaural mics

  • From: "buddy liverman" <buddyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 23:49:32 -0400

what are the differences in binaureal mics? sound professionals told me those
basic one are about as good as they get oh you can pay more for spacialness.
Does anyone make some that are more rugged, that are not stealth, and look and
feel like standard headphones? i like mine except the windscreen are so
fragile. they also make a limiter for $49.00 say you record a train which i
will do when i go to Raleigh the Governor Morehead School Alumni I will use, I
plan to take my Iriver, and my Olympus and record, using a pair of mics. and
submit it to bct. thanks Buddy.