[bct] Re: binaural mics?

  • From: "Amy" <amy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 19:30:26 -0500

Mostly they do, but there are times when the surrounding noise outblasts him and I have a hard time hearing his words over the ... guess that would be ambiance. Is that even a word? I think they do fine, though the cars coming in at me are a bit disorienting.

See, now I feel weird putting lol or something in my emails. Lovely. but hey, it takes all types. And I'll do my darndest to not be too inhibited, cuz I think I'd just be told to get over it, and I wouldn't agree with that at all. Huge sigh.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Strobel - kb3ham" <kb3ham@xxxxxxxxxxx>