[bct] Re: binaural mics

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 19:17:27 -0000

Hi David,
As I understand it, binaural can give you a more relaistic type of stereo than regular stereo. However, it probably doesn't make much difference through speakers, but it can do through headphones.

Different people hear things differently, of course, so whether it's worth worrying about will vary from person to person.

Vince.
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>