[bct] Re: binaural mics

  • From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 23:57:48 -0600

Do you know if there is any software that will let a person using speech output
software do file transfers between a PC and a mini disc recorder.  I have a
Sony mini disc that takes a USB cable, and it came with software that will
allow file transfer between the player/recorder and a PC.  The only problem is
that the Sony software that came with the recorder is totally graphical, and I
mean absolutely nothing can be read by a screen reader when using this software.