[bct] Re: binaural mics

  • From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 10:58:56 -0800

Ray, i can play files, I have figured out how to do this without trouble, so can record them internally in real time also. just have done no editing or transferring of any sort. Do you use Window eyes or Jaws? Have you found anything that lists keyboard shortcuts? i have learned a few through my window Eyes exploration. Jaws, however, will not read anything with the software, at least as far as I can tell.
Jenny

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>