[bct] Re: binaural mics

  • From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 12:32:30 -0600

Oops, that's rather over my budget.  Too bad; since 60 hours beats 34.  Oh
well, I can dream I reckon.

PS.  I don't think a podcast is coming of the Sonic stage soon; see my reply
to Jenny for the reason.

Sorry if I misled any of y'all on that score.

Sincerely yours,
The Constantly Barefoot,
Ray
Home phone and fax: