[bct] Re: binaural mics

  • From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 12:30:49 -0600

Hi Jenny, Barefoot Ray here,

    First, I will have to frankly confess that I transfer all my audio real
time as I haven't tried using the Sonic stage software to do that.  Perhaps
I spoke rather too prematurely when saying how accessible the software was.
I based that remark on a cursory examination of the menu structure and some
of the submenues inside each menu.  I may yet try it in the future though,
now that you mentioned you're having trouble.  Now, it's you who have my
attention.

Sincerely yours,
The Constantly Barefoot,
Ray