[bct] Re: binaural mics

  • From: Krister Ekstrom <krister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 18:46:06 +0100

Do you know the model name of them? I went to the Sound professionals site and they had a whole bunch of binaural mics, all relatively cheap... Wish i could grab hold of a couple of those... especially if they can be used with head phones.

Vince Thacker wrote:

Hi Kristen,

Larry did say his mikes were ones that fitted ON the ears, and might look like a pair of horns! They do sound good to me even using a cheap pair of headphones. Love that wide stereo!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Krister Ekstrom" <krister@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>