[bct] Re: being adventurous

  • From: "Graham Lewis" <Graham.Lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 14:05:39 +0000

Hi Mary,
            I must do my career cast now that I have the gadgetry.  I was a
Biologist for some years until I had to give it up as my eyesight went.  I
still love that stuff and like many of you have always been a keen science
fiction fan which is what got me into science in the forst place.  Writers like
Heinlein and Asimov that I read in the early days did a lot to make science

Now that I have young children I am struggling with ways that I might still be
able to infect my kids with a love of science.  More about that in a podcast
soon I hope.

Graham Lewis
Centre for Academic Practice
University of Warwick