[bct] Re: be ware more crash characters

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 11:36:11 -0600

i saw that e-mail, and it really is a shame. Clearly, this list is under attack.
Sad for sure.

At 06:04 AM 3/19/2006, you wrote:

By this time, y'all have seen the new set of crash characters at work.
these appear to be:
h ' v e without spaces.  This is just getting too ridiculous now!!!  Is
there no way to pin down the culprit or culprits responsible for what can
best be regarded as direct attacks upon the blind by releasing what might
best be called "blind viruses".  Okay, so I came up with that one; but,
after all, it seems pathetically obvious to us all by now that what we have
here folks is nothing less than a concerted attack on this list and more
particularly those blind members who use JAWS with Eloquence.  Is anyone out
there using JAWS 7.1 beta?  And if so, have you been adversely effected by

Sincerely yours,
The Constantly Barefoot,
Home phone and fax:
Skype Name: