[bct] Re: be ware more crash characters

  • From: "Tiffany Black" <tifflblack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 09:14:50 -0800

Hmmm. Didn't get me. Guess I'd better tolerate dear old SAPI marry a bit
longer, although I really can't stand her inflection. Lol.
BTW, how on earth do you change the rate she spells misspelled words? She
reads them almost too fast for me to catch and I have tried -100 and 25 and
they both sound the same to me.