[bct] Re: be ware more crash characters

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 20:02:31 -0600

Jamie, don't let this trouble you. This individual is enjoying all this, so don't let him win by running away.
If you use another synthesizer instead of eloquence, you will be completely safe.
Yes it's sad that it has to be like this, but facts are facts and sometimes we just have tto rise to the occasion and not let this guy know he's gotten to us.

At 07:34 PM 3/19/2006, you wrote:
Hi everyone:

I just had another JAWS crash! What's wrong with this person! Why does he have to keep doing this. I don't want to remove myself from the list, it has really been great, but I fear it might come down to that if these kinds of things keep happening. I am currently using SAPI voices to read the list. And he didn't just send one e-mail with those characters, I got about seven of them! It's really upsetting!
Jamie D.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>