[bct] Re: be ware more crash characters

  • From: "M. Dimitt" <jamdim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 18:34:25 -0700

Hi everyone:

I just had another JAWS crash! What's wrong with this person! Why does he have to keep doing this. I don't want to remove myself from the list, it has really been great, but I fear it might come down to that if these kinds of things keep happening. I am currently using SAPI voices to read the list. And he didn't just send one e-mail with those characters, I got about seven of them! It's really upsetting!
Jamie D.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>