[bct] Re: be ware more crash characters

  • From: Matt Roberts <blindbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 16:35:10 -0500

Original message:

I received it, and the bastards have managed to crash Window Eyes too
now.

Now this is really getting annoying! Am I going to have to start reading the list with System Access to keep from having my screen reader crash? If so, I ahve to use FreedomBox to read my e-mail on my laptop, because Outlook won't work with System Access, which is the only other screen reader I have available. The reason is System Access doesn't work with Microsoft Outlook Small Business Edition. ON my desktop at home I have Outlook Standard, and FBSA works with that.
Does anyone have the full headers of the e-mail that was sent? If you can provide me with that information, I'll report him to the ISP and ensure his account there is canceled permanently. He won't have e-mail either when I am done with him! He'll have no internet access at all!

--
Matt Roberts

Email services by FreedomBox. Surf the Net at the sound of your voice. www.freedombox.info