[bct] Re: [bct]Anne McCaffrey

  • From: Kerri Regan <harmonica4me@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 20:02:12 -0500

Hmm, I think I'd rather be a Harper, or maybe I'd join that new Machinests Hall where they work with computers and stuff lol. Isn't there supposed to be a new Pern book comming out sometime soon? I thought it said something about it on Anne's site but I guess I'll check. And yes, I like the smaller dragons idea.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Hope Povenmire" <musicofhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>