[bct] Re: back room in rain podcast

  • From: "Lois Goodine" <al419@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 18:47:20 -0800

Today I cooked a turkey breast in the crockpot with garlic, onions, white wine,
bay leaves, rosemary, basil, salt and pepper.  It is delicious!  I don't care
for cranberry sauce with my turkey.  But I do like cranberries.  And they are a
good fruit for breakfast.  With the turkey today I had sweet potatoes, just
cooked plain with a little butter, salt and pepper.  I made some stove top
stuffing using some of the juices from  the crockpot.  And there were some baby
carrots.  A good meal!  Your pumpkin pies sound great.  But today I just had
some fruitcake.  I'm just now listening to the Thanksgiving podcast Larry did.
I downloaded it to the bookport and am running about the house doing things
while I listen.  Crazy!
Lois