[bct] Re: automating BCT

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 09:18:34 -0600

Of course there was the message on this list of a couple weeks ago about
how easy it is for people to steal other people's podcast and use them
on their site with advertising, etc. without actually referencing the
real place where the podcast originated.  I guess a broader market for
our podcast may perhaps come with a price.