[bct] Re: automating BCT

  • From: "Hope Povenmire" <musicofhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 09:53:42 -0500

Hi Mary and all,
I completely agree about the automating process.  I think that it would also
broaden the audience even more than it has already become and give the lesser
known podcasts a chance to reach an amazing number of people.  Maybe after
podcasts are uploaded to the various distributors, i.e. Libsyn, there should be
an option to add feeds that you want to share that show and or entire podcast
with.  Something like a pull-down menu; for instance,  in Libsyn, in the
publish tab there is a pull-down menu to choose a category for your show.  When
you ftp something up to Libsyn, there's a quick cast checkbox, there could be
another checkbox called  share this podcast, and the person could check it or
not.  Anyway, just some ramblings and thoughts.

Hope