[bct] automating BCT

  • From: <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bct" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 22:54:06 -0800

Hi Larry and all,

I love the idea of automating BCT, especially having our own podcasts
(Lynnette's, Hope's, mine, Shane's, anyone else who wants it) sent to BCT at
the same time it goes up to our own site. It would save us a step in the
publishing process.

I have to admit I have gotten really spoiled using WebDrive to upload to the
BCT FTP site. I love doing things that way; but then I guess uploading directly
to the web has its advantages, such as the podcasts being directly published
and people providing their own descriptions and saving you some work.
Podcasting is so immediate and current, which is so appealing!

It's great to hear you again on the daily walk! I hope Jake-ster is behaving a
little better, or you can figure out why he was doing whatever he was doing.
Too bad we can't ask our animals what the problem is. I hope he isn't just
being wild.

Mary