[bct] Re: audio question

  • From: "CalBear" <cal_bear@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 16:07:49 -0700

You can download CDEX from www.JFWLite.com. The download link can be found on
the programs page. There is a sort of "how to" on the helpful hints page.

  From: Chris Westbrook
  Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 15:35:38 -0400

  I know some of you are audio geeks, and I have a question for you. I have an
internal sound card here on my laptop, but the mic quality is absolutely
horrible, so I got a USB mic for voice chatting, etc. Now I'm looking for a
relatively inexpensive way to record both the "what you here" option from my
sound card and the audio from the USB mic at the same time. Is there a program
that will do this? I thought total recorder would but it doesn't seem to be
able to do that. I know I could get an external sound card but I'm really not
wanting to do that if I can help it. Any suggestions?