[bct] Re: audio question

  • From: "Angie Matney" <Angie@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 18:17:41 -0400

Hi,

Try CDex. If you google "download CDex" you should find it. It's free.

Angie

--Original Message Text---
From: Chris Westbrook
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 15:35:38 -0400

I know some of you are audio geeks, and I have a question for you.  I have an
internal sound card
here on my laptop, but the mic quality is absolutely horrible, so I got a USB
mic for voice
chatting, etc.  Now I'm looking for a relatively inexpensive way to record both
the "what you here"
option from my sound card and the audio from the USB mic at the same time.  Is
there a program
that will do this?  I thought total recorder would but it doesn't seem to be
able to do that.  I know I
could get an external sound card but I'm really not wanting to do that if I can
help it.  Any
suggestions?