[bct] audio question

  • From: "Chris Westbrook" <westbc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 15:35:38 -0400

I know some of you are audio geeks, and I have a question for you.  I have an
internal sound card here on my laptop, but the mic quality is absolutely
horrible, so I got a USB mic for voice chatting, etc.  Now I'm looking for a
relatively inexpensive way to record both the "what you here" option from my
sound card and the audio from the USB mic at the same time.  Is there a program
that will do this?  I thought total recorder would but it doesn't seem to be
able to do that.  I know I could get an external sound card but I'm really not
wanting to do that if I can help it.  Any suggestions?