[bct] Re: audio on the web from NLS?

  • From: "CLG Productions" <cknc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 15:27:26 -0400

Not necessarily.

You could have multiple flash cards or, if you want, then trnasfer the files to your hard drive or to CD rom for back up, and then when you wanna hear them again, delete the content of just one single flash card, and then copy the files for your next book to read over to the card. Then just stick it in the player whatever that may be, and boom! You're golden.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jane Jordan (gmail)" <juanitatighan@xxxxxxxxx>