[bct] Re: audio of cat getting shots at the vet

  • From: "joseli Walter" <jowywa79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 16:22:52 -0600

I think they should at least get there kitten shots. I get my cat's shots every year, though they alternate between the feline leukemia and distemper ones so she isn't getting the same shots every year.

Joseli Walter
I'd say I've lost my sanity, but you can't loose what you never had to begin with!!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>