[bct] Re: audio of cat getting shots at the vet

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 22:45:01 -0500

Hi,

We've have had  our Zellie and Mellie going on four years now, and they have
never been to the vet.  After hearing your kitty, I'm not sure I'll be able
to hold either of them in place for any kind of shots.  First of all, we
can't even get a hold of Mellie, and Zellie weighs about 18 pounds, which is
a lot of cat to try to hold down against her will.  Is it absolutely
necessary that they have shots and such?

Maria