[bct] audible manager does not work for me

  • From: "Don Ball" <dball10@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BCT" <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 09:33:22 -0500

I have installed the jaws scripts and the new audible manager and can't hide
the details view.
 The help says you can do this with ctrl shift h but I can't make it work. I
get     a sorry couldn't hide details view. If you ask me I see no change in
the manager nor no benefit from the scripts. I have re installed jaws and
audible manager with the same results. Only thing I can think of is that I
have a video setting wrong, but this is too much work.