[bct] Re: archives of old shows

  • From: "Tiffany Black" <tifflblack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 21:44:27 -0700

Hey, cool. Looks like I'm finally here.

-----Original Message-----
From: blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Larry Skutchan
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2006 7:52 PM
To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bct] archives of old shows

As many of you know, I've been talking about the fact that we were about to
reach the 256 kb limit on the xml feed that feedburner imposes.  A few days
ago, I had to remove several of the old shows to make room for the new ones,
but I did not have the old ones in an accessible archive.  I didn't think
anyone would even notice until I had a chance to get the archive going this
weekend, but I was very wrong about that.  There must have been at least a
dozen messages asking  about it.

Now, there is a new archive link on the main page that takes you to all the
old shows.  For the moment, the archive just shows the material from 2005,
but it will expand as we need the space on the main page.