[bct] archives of old shows

  • From: "Larry Skutchan" <skular@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 22:51:53 -0400

As many of you know, I've been talking about the fact that we were about to reach the 256 kb limit on the xml feed that feedburner imposes. A few days ago, I had to remove several of the old shows to make room for the new ones, but I did not have the old ones in an accessible archive. I didn't think anyone would even notice until I had a chance to get the archive going this weekend, but I was very wrong about that. There must have been at least a dozen messages asking about it.

Now, there is a new archive link on the main page that takes you to all the old shows. For the moment, the archive just shows the material from 2005, but it will expand as we need the space on the main page.