[bct] Re: apology

  • From: "Allison Mervis" <allisonfm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 12:12:33 -0400

That's kinda hot. Can I watch? Lol!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Keith Watson" <Kwatson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2006 7:46 AM
Subject: [bct] Re: apology

Well you are half right. It was a humorous love spat. Sometimes I
just wanna take that boy and put him over my knee.

On 05:43 PM, Rick Harmon wrote:
Ok I guess I misunderstood keith and kitty litter's conversation to be a fight instead of humor. If this the case then I apologize about saying it wasn't necessary.

Contact Information:

Skype ID: rharmon928
MSN ID: rharmon928@xxxxxxxxxxx
Email: rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 330-724-6093
Location: Akron, Ohio USA

"The chief handicap of the blind is not blindness, but the attitude of seeing people towards them."
- Helen Keller, 1925

-- Among the major impediments to discovery are not the ignorant but those with illusions of knowledge. - B. Alan Wallace