[bct] Re: anyone home??

  • From: "Allformats" <allformats@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 15:16:13 +0100

OK thanks.

I'll do that.
-----Original Message-----
From: blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:blindcooltech-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Onj
Sent: 22 May 2006 15:17
To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bct] Re: anyone home??

Well let me own up to something first.  I personally don't make the
sites of
our customers, I just own the very  good bandwidth and the  server it's
hosted on.  That privilige is found with our I.T guy, Quinn, who would,
if
you can't code, help you to do so and get your site underway.
I can help though, if that helps any.
Hit me up off-list or just visit the site if you want to get signed up
today.
So much for not wanting to sound like an advert, and failing miserably
or
something?  lol.