[bct] Re: anyone home??

  • From: "Allformats" <allformats@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 13:43:53 +0100

Hi Andre

I am going to listen to your Podcast on my way home tonight.

I have to say that I really enjoy your Podcasts and your humour is very
infectious.  I love your music too.

You just seem like a good all round bloke really <smile>

Oh and do you do web hosting?  I want to get some improvements done on
mine and would rather give the work to someone like yourself on the list
than someone in a faceless corporation or something.

Paul.