[bct] Re: anyone home??

  • From: John Gasman <jjgassman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 05:49:32 -0700

I'm interested I just haven't had the time to sit down and listen to it yet.
At 05:29 AM 5/22/2006, you wrote:
Quiet here too.
How often does that happen, more than say, 5 or 6 hours on this list with no
posts?  Quite a big thing really.
Oh well, since I'm writing here, i just wondered what people thought of my
strange bying a phone in London podcast, since a lot of the london
underground train system was featured.
If people didn't feel like skipping through it, I would edit it and post
just the trains and the different sounds they make as compared to American
trains if anyone's interested.
Just my thoughts.

Andre P. Louis

 Uncopyright, free music, compositions, Web-hosting and the new look to the
beyond Radio Network?  Visit one of the sites listed below:

  Main site: http://AndreLouis.COM
My Live Journal: http://LJ.AndreLouis.COM
The Beyond Radio Network (TBRN:) http://www.TBRN.NET
Beyond hosting: http://www.tbrn.net/beyondhosting