[bct] Re: anyone home??

  • From: "Ray Foret Jr." <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 10:13:29 -0500

I liked the podcast.  As a boy in England, I had occasion to ride the train
from one time to another while I was on midterm break and summer break from
Dorton House school.  Therefore, the sounds of the train were very familiar
to me.  OF course, back when I was in England as a child, they didn't have
the announcements for the stops though.  Speaking of the podcast, I could
not help but notice that the people in the computer stores with whom you
talked were not from England; or so I supposed.  most seemed not to have a
clue what you were talking about; except perhaps for the last lady you went
to see about the built in wireless card.  As for the Talks software, I
rather expect none of the sighted clerks has got any idea what you're
talking about.  I always operate on the assumption that these poor
sightlings have no clue about such things and so we'll always have to
educate them about our needs regarding such things.

Sincerely yours,
The Constantly Barefooted,
Ray
Home phone and fax: