[bct] Re: anybody home?

  • From: "Will Kitto" <christalwk01@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 01:18:07 -0500

Hay guies, just a quick message from wil.
I've been here all along, I wasn't about to give that little creetin any satisfaction, meaning that he could chase me off.
I'm not one that is easally shaken, after I do know how to use the deleete key, and man in the last month or two, did it get a work out.
Thank god that he is behind bars whair he belongs.