[bct] Re: any good portable mp3 players?

  • From: Stephen Guerra <sguerra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 01:14:05 -0500

Randy, I would suggest the Iriver IFP 899 and know that Independent Living
Aids is selling it $179.95

check out:
http://www.independentliving.com/prodinfo.asp?number=757841
<http://www.independentliving.com/prodinfo.asp?number=757841&variation=&aite
m=1&mitem=1> &variation=&aitem=1&mitem=1

If you purchase this item prior to Wed, November 30, 2005, you will be
charged only $3.00 for shipping

  _____