[bct] answers to MuVo questions

  • From: "synthiagreenwell@xxxxxxxx" <synthiagreenwell@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 14:54:15 GMT

I apologize for the delay in answering the questions that have been asked on
Creative MuVo. But here they are:
1. You only have to hold the play button when you turn it on initially and when
you are all done and turn it off. While playing tapping the play button will
pause and resume playback.
2. whenever you change batteries or put the player back together after you ahve
unplugged it from the computer it does remember the mode you were in whether it
is music record or radio and your exact point where you left off. So if your
battery dies in the middle of a song if you put in a new battery it will pick
up at the spot on the song you left off at.
3. there is no place for an ac adapter.
4. it is compatible with audible books. At one time audible.com was giving away
a MuVo with a year's contract I believe. I assume you have to load audible
software but you could probably get that info from audible's web site. If you
give me ideas of what you might be interested in hearing I might be able to do
some other podcasts.

Synthia M. Greenwell
Program Coordinator,
20/200 Fellowship, Inc.