[bct] Re: another new member

  • From: Kerri Regan <harmonica4me@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 20:15:00 -0500

Hey Derek, welcome to the list! Kerri
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: derek Lane
  To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, February 17, 2006 3:51 PM
  Subject: [bct] another new member

  My name, as I'm sure you can tell from the "to:" line of this message, is
Derek, and I am a senior at Gardner-Webb University, located in Boiling Springs
North Carolina.  I am studying communications, specializing in radio and tv, as
well as taking a few music classes.
  Some of you may know me as the D in P&DAudio productions, but most may not,
which is perfectly fine as it is a fake company anyway, and has nothing to do
with pdaudio, which makes high end sound interfaces for pocket pc's.

  But anyway, I have been subscribed to the Blind Cool Tech pod cast for
several months, and have enjoyed and learned from each of the contributions
which many of you have taken the time to make.
  I do a show at 2 PM eastern, on "the beyond radio network," which is located
at www.tbrn.net.
  My show is called "WDGLFM," which is derived from my initials.  Although my
show is mainly talk I do play some music, but I focus on sound seeing tours
that I record from time to time, as well as updating listeners on the various
audio related projects that I do.  But the best bit is being able to take
messages and phone calls from the listeners because, after all, hearing only 1
voice and set of opinions for 3 hours would be quite boring.
  Although this intro has been rather short, I don't want to draw it out to be
a long post, I simply wanted to drop in, and give a brief introduction.
  If you want to know more about me, you can read my live journal at
www.livejournal.com/users/dgl1984, or if you happen to like internet radio, you
can check out my show tomorrow at 2 eastern.
  Thanks for reading, have a great evening, night, or morning, depending on
where you are in the universe.