[bct] Re: another new member

  • From: "Maria" <malyn87@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 15:30:30 -0500

Hi Pam and a big welcome to the list for you and Joseph.  I didn't know that
poodles were used as dog guides along with the usual shepherds and labs.  I
guess for some reason I always thought poodles were a bit too high-strung
for this type of service.  Could you tell us a bit about Joseph - like size
and temperament?  I love animals and I think quite a few of the other
members would be interested as well.

Again, welcome,