[bct] another new member

  • From: Pam Quinn <quinn.family@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 12:21:15 -0600

I've been listening to the podcasts on blindcooltech for a while now
and really enjoy them. I just subscribed to the list last night. I
recognize a lot of you from other lists, and noticed also that several
of you are from Iowa. Count me in as another Iowan on the list.
Looking forward to sharing with all of you, and hopefully one day I'll
get up the nerve to do a podcast. I got an Olympus ds-2 a few weeks
ago and really like it.
To the person who wondered about working a guide dog in the winter, it
isn't a problem at all. In fact all of my dogs for whatever reason
seem to prefer colder weather. Right now I have a Leader Dog named
Josef. He is a white standard poodle.

Talk to you all soon.

Pam and poodle Josef