[bct] Re: another from Down Under

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcooltech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 21:41:41 -0800

Nadia,

When I worked for a really awful supervisor, a couple people in my group bought
one of those plastic blow-up figurines of a Tasmanian devil. You could punch it
all you wanted and knock it down but it would bounce back up because of the
weight at the bottom that held it up right. We had a lot of fun with that
thing; we'd kick it down the hall and knock it around a lot, and my friends
said the same thing--it was so ugly it was cute. I am sure everybody on this
list would love to hear recordings of your trip, if you make them and want to
share them.

Mary